Dermal Therapy Exfoliating Foot Mask is an easy to use foot sock, formulated with a special exfoliation technology using both urea and acids for superior efficacy. It contains a unique combination of exfoliating agents that enable smart penetration resulting in visibly smooth feet from 2 and up to 3 weeks. Also containing 6 skin conditioning agents that calm freshly exfoliated skin.
It is important to choose an appropriate moisturiser to care for recently peeled skin. Dermal Therapy Exfoliating Foot Mask comes in a pack which includes a free and convenient 100ml travel size Dermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Lotion.
Dermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Lotion is an intensive, yet gentle moisturising lotion designed to deeply nourish and hydrate sensitive skin. It is an ideal after care moisturiser.
After the treatment is complete, peeling will not start immediately
Once peeling commences it will continue through all treated layers which may take days
Due to individual heel condition and skin composition results are expected to vary*
Combination of 6 skin calming and conditioning agents.
1. Use scissors to cut open the package along the dotted line.
2. Thoroughly cleanse your feet and simply apply each sock in place.
3. Remove after 60 to 90 minutes and rinse off with water.
4. 4 to 7 days after use, calluses will start peeling off. Nearly all calluses will be removed in a further 3 to 5 days depending on their thickness. Do not use a callus remover or pick on calluses when they start peeling off.
5. For best results, continue to care for your feet by using Dermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Lotion to moisturise and soothe.