The anaesthetic action numbs the pain, the antibacterial action kills bacteria which can cause throat and mouth infections, and the anti-inflammatory action reduces swelling and inflammation, a cause of sore throat pain.
For temporary relief from the symptoms of:
- Sore throat
- Mouth Ulcers
- Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions
- Pain following mouth or throat surgery
- Pain following dental procedures
Age: Adults and children aged 6 years & over
Dosage: 1 lozenge
How Often: Every 2-3 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per day).
Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth one at a time. Do not chew.
Do not use this medicine
- If blister seal is broken
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
- Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not consume hot food or drink directly after using the lozenges.
- The efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
Contains Sucralose, Isomalt (31g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
In each lozenge:
Benzydamine hydrochloride 3.0mg, Lidocaine (Lignocaine) hydrochloride monohydrate 4.0mg, Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg
Gluten| Lactose| Sugar
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If you have Cold and Flu symptoms follow health advice.
Height: 70mm, Width: 115mm, Depth: 24mm, Weight: 56g