Hydro Seal Gel Plasters provide the optimal healing environment (Compared to traditional plasters).
1. Stop the bleed and clean the wound. Once the bleeding has stopped, ensure you clean the wound and dry it completely.
2. Skip the ointment. To ensure the plaster properly adheres, do not apply creams, ointments or lotions to the wound.
3. Seal it up. Carefully remove the white paper tabs and apply the gel plaster directly on the wound. There is no pad.
4. Watch it work. Within 24 hours of application the product will begin to swell and a white bubble will appear over the wound. This signals that your body's natural healing process has begun.
5. Keep it on - no peeking! This plaster is designed to deliver multi-day protection. You can wear it until it begins to detach.
Designed to stay in place.
Use this product to cover and protect minor wounds.
These are our most advanced plasters. The work differently than traditional plasters.
Product will swell and a white bubble will form to show the healing process has begun.
Stays on for multiple days, even through hand washing and showers.
Large 6 Plasters