- Sprains & strains
- Myalgia (muscle pain)
- Sports injuries
- Soft tissue trauma
- Breakthrough pain in mild arthritis.
Made in Australia.
Massage lightly into the affected area 3-6 times a day as necessary.
Do not use this medicine
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop using and see your doctor immediately.
While using this medicine
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes or broken skin
- If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use and contact your doctor or pharmacist
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 14 days, unless directed by a doctor
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Benzydamine hydrochloride 5% w/w
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Height: 174mm, Width: 56mm, Depth: 47mm, Weight: 92g