Claratyne Children's Grape Flavoured Syrup provides rapid 24 hour relief from symptoms of hayfever, year round allergies and chronic urticaria (hives) without causing drowsiness.
- Great tasting grape flavour
- Non-drowsy relief
- Use it all year around
- Does not contain sugar, gluten, lactose or colours
- Suitable for children 1 year and over
Just one dose of Children's Claratyne a day provides rapid 24 hour relief from:- Sneezing- Runny Nose- Watery, Itchy Eyes- Itchy Rash (hives)
Children 1-2 years: 2.5mL once daily as necessary. Children 2-12 years: Up to 30 kg - 5mL once daily as necessary. Over 30 kg - 10mL once daily as necessary. For oral use only. Use suitable measuring device to measure the dose accurately
Always read the label. Contains benzoates. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Do not use this product:
• In children under 1 year of age
• If cap seal is broken.
Consult your doctor before use:
• For children under 2 years of age
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
• If you have liver disease
• Consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist. • Contains benzoates, sucralose, sorbitol and maltitol (5.9g/10mL). Products containing sorbitol and maltitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Each 5mL of syrup contains Loratadine 5mg