Children 1-2 years: 2.5mL once daily daily as necessary
Children 2-12 years (Up to 30 kg): 5mL once daily as necessary
Children 2-12 years (Over 30 kg): 10mL once daily as necessary
For oral use only. Use the measuring device provided to measure the dose accurately.
- Replace the cap firmly
- Rinse measuring device with warm water and allow to dry
Do not use this product:
• For children under 1 year of age
• If ring is separated from the cap.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use:
• For children under 2 years of age
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
• If you have liver disease
• Consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist. For oral use only. contains sorbitol and maltitol (5.9g/10mL), sodium benzoate (preservative). Product containing sorbitol and maltitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Each 5mL of syrup contains Loratadine 5mg