Nasonex Allergy is a once a day nasal spray which offers powerful treatment and prevention of tough hayfever symptoms without a prescription, helping to relieve you from the frustration and exhaustion that hayfever can bring.
It is clinically proven* to be effective on your nasal allergy symptoms, working at the source - in your nose.
It targets and reduces the inflammation, to help relieve and prevent tough hayfever symptoms. Nasonex Allergy provides non-drowsy relief of HAYFEVER and other airborne allergy symptoms such as:
- Blocked nose
- Runny nose
- Itchy nose
Nasonex Allergy is non-drowsy and is suitable for use in ages 12 years and up and can be used daily for up to 6 months.
* References - Sastre. J et al. Local and Systemic Safety of Intranasal Corticosteroids. J. Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 2012; Vol 22(1):1-12. Berger et al. Mometasone Furoate Improves Congestion in Patients with Moderate-to-Severe Allergic Rhinitis. Ann Pharmacother2005; 39: 1984-1989.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Shake well before each use.
Initially 2 sprays into each nostril once daily.
Once symptoms are controlled, reduce to one spray into each nostril once daily.
Maximum daily dose: One dose in 24 hours.
Use every day for best results. Do not exceed the maximum daily dose.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Do not use:
- In children under 12 years of age.
- Continuously for more than 6 months without the advice of your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have severe nose infection.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- Your symptoms are not relieved within 7 days.
- Your nose bleeds.
- You develop signs of a nasal or sinus infection such as fever, pain or swelling or discoloured nasal discharge.
- You have eye pain or visual disturbance.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- Have a history of tuberculosis.
- Have infection of the nose or sinus.
- Have ulceration in the nose or have recently had an injury or surgery to your nose.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding or are planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not use this product if the seal is broken. Do not pierce the nasal applicator. Contains benzalkonium chloride as preservative. Do not freeze.
Mometasone furoate 50mcg/spray
Height: 130mmmm, Width: 60mmmm, Depth: 35mmmm, Weight: 50gg