Otrivin Adult Nasal Drops can be used by Adults and Children over 12 years of age, who are suffering from nasal congestion due to colds, hay fever or other allergic rhinitis and sinusitis. Otrivin Junior is available for children aged 6-11 years
For adults and adolescents over 12 years old who favor drop format for relief of nasal congestion. 2 to 3 drops per nostril. Use 2-3 times daily, as necessary. Do not exceed 3 applications in each nostril daily. Do not use more often than every 8-10 hours. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
1. Blow nose gently to clear
2. Tilt head back
3. Without touching the dropper to the nose, apply the drops into each nostril and keep the head tilted back for a short time to allow the drops to spread throughout the nose
4. If the drop completely misses your nose, administer the drop again.
5. If any part of the drop gets into your nose, do not administer the drop again.
6. Repeat in other nostril
7. Clean and dry the dropper before replacing it back into the bottle right after use.
Measured dose Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 1mg/mL. Contains: Benzalkonium Chloride as a Preservative.
THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE; FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL