WHAT THIS MEDICINE IS USED FOR:
For the effective treatment of warts, Duofilm has 2 active ingredients both with Keratolytic effects (Salicylic Acid (16.7%) and Lactic Acid (15%). The improvement of warts should be visible in 1 - 2 weeks, with the maximum effect after 4 to 8 weeks. Duofilm is easy to use, each bottle includes an integrated purpose-built brush designed to apply Duofilm easily and accurately. Duofilm only requires one application per day. Using the conveniently supplied applicator, until the wart is completely cleared, and the ridge line of the skin have been restored. The application and use of Duofilm is painless. The usual treatment time for Duofilm is 6 to 12 weeks. Duofilm can be used by the whole family. Recommended for adults the elderly, children aged 2 years and above. Children under the age of 12 should be treated under medical supervision and only if clearly necessary.
- Apply DUOFILM directly to the wart once daily, using the brush applicator from the bottle, until the wart has disappeared.
- Avoid applying to the surrounding normal skin.
- Replace cap firmly after use.
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of DUOFILM.
- On face or anogenital regions.
- If you are diabetic or have impaired circulation.
- If the wart or skin surrounding it, is red, irritated, broken or infected.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use
For External Use Only.
For full directions for use and warnings, please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Pharmacy Medicine. Keep out of reach of children.
Salicylic acid 16.7% w/w
Lactic acid 15.0% w/w.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.