Read enclosed instructions leaflet.
- Can be used by adults and children from 2 years of age.
- Tilt head to right side.
- Direct the nozzle into the right nostril.
- Aim slightly back and out towards the top of your right ear.
- Lightly depress nozzle for 1 to 2 seconds.
- Avoid tilting your head backwards as the solution may enter your throat causing discomfort. - ---- However this will not cause harm.
- Tilt head to left side and repeat the procedure in the left nostril.
- Spray 2 to 3 times per day or as directed by your doctor or ENT specialist.
- Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
If symptoms persist, see your doctor or healthcare professional.
- For use by one person only.
- The use of this device by more than one person may spread infections, clean nozzle in soapy water and rinse with hot water after each use.
Contains inert propellant (nitrogen).
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
Suitable for daily use.
Height: 173mm, Width: 48mm, Depth: 48mm, Weight: 152g