Astrix 100mg Tablets when taken regularly, will help protect you against some of the problems of blood clotting. Medical supervision is necessary for prolonged use of Astrix tablets. Astrix tablets are a smaller dose than required for the relief of temporary pain or fever.
- Gluten, Lactose and Sucrose free.
- Australian made & owned.
Adults - Take one tablet daily with food or a large glass of water. Do not crush or chew. Astrix tablets are packed in a calendar pack, take one tablet on the corresponding day of the week and follow the arrows around the platform until all are taken.
Do not use if:
- You have a stomach ulcer.
- You are allergic to aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
Unless advised by a doctor do not use:
- If you have asthma.
- In children under 12 years of age.
- In children 12 to 16 years of age with or recovering from chicken pox, influenza or fever.
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Unless advised by a doctor or a pharmacist:
- Do not use with other products containing aspirin or anti-inflamatory medicines or with medicines you are taking regularly.
While using this product:
- If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if blister pack is broken.
For use under medical supervision only - see your doctor before taking for thinning or for your heart.