DermaScar® Classic provides a barrier over the skin that prevents damage externally and allows the skin to heal internally.
DermaScar® reduces the appearance of scars such as hypertrophic and keloid scars and has also been successfully used to treat scars caused by trauma, burns and surgery.
DermaScar® is an odourless and clear gel:
Scars resulting from:
1. Wash the affected area and pat dry.
2. DermaScar® should be applied to clean, dry skin only.
3. Gently massage a small amount of DermaScar® into the scar.
4. If you apply too much gently wipe away any excess with a tissue.
5. Apply twice daily, in the morning and evening.
6. Once dry, DermaScar® may be covered with cosmetic blush.